⚠️ READ THIS GUIDE BEFORE CONNECTING WhatsApp TO ENSURE CORRECT WORK!
Table of contents
What's this guide about
- The main goal of this guide is to help you with activating WhatsApp integration.
- Another important goal is to make sure that we're building the right features for you, so please do not hesitate to give your direct feedback about missing functionality or bugs that you notice.
All your troubles and feature requests can be addressed here:
💡 Support Team - https://manychat.com/support
This doc is a work-in-progress, so please stay tuned for updates as we add additional information here based on your feedback and questions.
WhatsApp Channel activation
Getting WhatsApp Channel activated means that you can start exchanging WA messages with any amount of your contacts in any quantities via the ManyChat platform with no limitations.
WA activation happens in 2 steps:
- Connecting the WA account in Settings for an existing ManyChat account or while creating a new ManyChat account (enough for answering inbound messages within 24 hours)
- Getting WhatsApp approval by completing Business Verification (for unlimited outbound messaging)
The rest of this doc explains those steps in detail.
Things you'll need to complete those steps.
For Step 1:
- ManyChat account. You can start for free, but when you reach 1000 contacts or 1000 conversations, you’ll be asked to upgrade to PRO